Suprovat Sydney Report This multicultural event was also attended by Hon Julia Finn MP Granville, Hon Bilal Aksoy Turkish Consul General, and Kaysar Trad CEO of AFIC. Furthermore, various community, Islamic & welfare organizations were represented by their leaders, like Turkish Dr. Abulrahman & Br Mustafa and Lebanese Br Ali Roude, Br Hafez, and Sheikh
Suprovat Sydney Report
This multicultural event was also attended by Hon Julia Finn MP Granville, Hon Bilal Aksoy Turkish Consul General, and Kaysar Trad CEO of AFIC. Furthermore, various community, Islamic & welfare organizations were represented by their leaders, like Turkish Dr. Abulrahman & Br Mustafa and Lebanese Br Ali Roude, Br Hafez, and Sheikh Altamimi. And for Pakistan, Ejaz Khan, Shafqat, Dr. Kiyani, Insaf Ali, and Rana Muinr attended the event. And for Bangladesh, Br Md Abdullah Yousuf, and Dr. Moin represented. Whereas Indian Muslims, Br Zia Ahmad, Br Abbas & Br Zahid joined the program. And for Afghanistan, Br Nader attended the event.
Likewise, the media from the above communities covered the event.
Shakil Ahmad, the Founder & President of Pakistan Mission International introduced the Mission & its objectives as below:
– He reiterated that the main purpose of the Mission is to network overseas Pakistanis for the benefit of their local community & of people in Pakistan socially, economically & politically.
– Whereas to integrate other communities into the Mission, as per the charter of the Mission, he emphasised collaboration with other communities on issues of common interest. Like inter-faith harmony, cross-culture joint ventures, human rights, and common concerns, like the migration problems which various communities face in the immigrant society of Australia.
– He pressed that our youth, on top of their professional career, should also consider getting into the Parliament & executive positions to be part of decision-making & state governance.
– To achieve the above, he suggested that on top of Islamic & academic activities, our youth should be offered training to build their character and develop leadership qualities to be Parliamentarians & executives to be the pride of their community & Australia.
– He also emphasised the unity of Muslims by surrendering the ego, and ethnic and sectarian differences to recover the lost glory.
– To seek the above goals, he suggested forming a cross-culture Think Tank to develop strategic policies for the benefit of our people and recommend policy solutions to the government to adjust with the aspirations of the communities.
Finally, he extended his support & wished the best of luck to Jihad Dib in the elections. Likewise, he wished success to Julia Finn.
Kaysar Trad thanked Shakil Ahmad & Pakistan Mission and asked for support for Jihad Dib.
Hon Bilal Aksoy, the Turkish Consul General thanked Shakil Ahmad & Pakistan Mission. He talked about the deaths in a terror attack in Pakistan and deaths in Turkey due to earthquakes. He also supported collaboration.
Hon Julia Finn MP thanked Pakistan Mission and talked about parliamentary issues and asked for support in elections.
Similarly, Hon Jihad Dib MP talked about parliamentary issues and asked for support in elections.
Various media represented were there including the only Bangladeshi Newspaper Suprovat Sydney, editor-in-chief Md Abdullah Yousuf, Chief Editor AMUST Zia Ahmed & Channel 5 CEO Hanif Bismi.
For the purpose of a think-tank and collaboration, he requested the organizations, leaders, intellectuals & professionals to submit their Expressions of Interest for joint ventures & projects to President@PakistanMissionIntl.org.
The program concluded with well wishes and a spirit of collaboration including a delicious dinner.